From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cardboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cardboard may refer to:
- Cardboard (paper product), a generic term for a heavy-duty paper
- Binder's board
- Card stock, heavy paper used for making cards
- Corrugated fiberboard, a combination of paperboards, usually two flat liners and one inner fluted corrugated medium, often used for making corrugated boxes
- Display board, Poster board
- Paperboard, a paper-based material often used for folding cartons, set-up boxes, carded packaging, etc.
- The Cardboards, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania band of the 1970s and 1980s
- Cardboard record, a type of cheaply made phonograph record made of plastic-coated thin paperboard
- Cardboard, a graphic novel by Doug TenNapel
- Pycnanthus angolensis, a tree species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.