|Red-faced Warbler (Cardellina rubifrons)|
Cardellina is a genus of birds of the New World Warbler family Parulidae. Most classification systems list at least five species., however the South American Classification Committee of the AOU continue to list Wilson's Warbler and Canada Warbler in the genus Wilsonia.
List of species
The following species are currently recognized:
- Red-faced Warbler - Cardellina rubrifrons
- Red Warbler - Cardellina rubra
- Pink-headed Warbler - Cardellina versicolor
- Wilson's Warbler - Cardellina pusilla
- Canada Warbler - Cardellina canadensis
- "Cardellina". Integrated Taxonomic Information System. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, B.L. Sullivan, C. L. Wood, & D. Roberson. 2012. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: Version 6.7. birds.cornell.edu.
|This Parulidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|