Cardiac arrest (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cardiac arrest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cardiac arrest is a medical emergency.
Cardiac Arrest may also refer to:
- Cardiac Arrest (film), a 1980 film
- Cardiac Arrest (TV series), BBC television drama about the British NHS in the 1990s
- Cardiac Arrest (album), the 1977 debut album by American band Cameo
- "Cardiac Arrest" (Madness song), 1981
- "Cardiac Arrest" (Teddybears song), 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.