From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Infante Jaime of Coimbra (1433–1459)
- Cardinal-Infante Afonso of Portugal (1509–1540)
- Henry of Portugal (1512–1580), Cardinal-King of Portugal (1578–1580)
- Cardinal-Infante Ferdinand of Austria (1609–1641), Spanish-born political and military figure
- Luis de Borbón y Farnesio, 13th Count of Chinchón (1727–1785)
- Cardinal-nephew Ranuccio Farnese, referred to as cardinalino ("small cardinal") due to his young age at appointment
- Crown cardinal, the overall practice of creating cardinals from European royalty
- Cardinal protector
- Lay cardinal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.