From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The participle carding can refer to:
- Carding, the processing of brushing fibers to prepare them as textiles
- The Internet credit card fraud technique "carding", used to verify stolen credit card data
- The bridge term carding, a defensive signaling used by a partnership in contract bridge
- Carding, in North America, requesting a customer to show an identity document as proof of age
- The Canadian Athlete Assistance Program, also called "the carding program", a program where elite athletes in Canada receive funding from the government
- Carding Mill Valley, a small valley near Church Stretton, England
- Carding, the placing of advertisements relating to prostitution in public pay telephones
- Hole carding, advantage technique in the game of casino 21
- Coning (torture), a method of torture using metal wool-combs, sometimes known as carding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.