Caribbean/West Indies Davis Cup team
Caribbean/West Indies competed in its first Davis Cup in 1953. They won two of their 36 ties, defeating Venezuela to reach the semifinals of the American Zone in 1966, and defeating Cuba to reach the quarterfinals of American Zone Group I in 1987.
Following 1987, the team disbanded. Four nations began competition on their own:
- Bahamas Davis Cup team (began 1989)
- Barbados Davis Cup team (began 1990)
- Jamaica Davis Cup team (began 1988)
- Trinidad and Tobago Davis Cup team (began 1990)
The Eastern Caribbean Davis Cup team (which began competition in 1991) currently represents the smaller island nations of the Caribbean.
- Team page on DavisCup.com