From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Caribbean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Caribbean, sometimes also called the West Indies lies between the continental North and South America.
Caribbean may also refer to:
- Association of Caribbean States (ACS)
- Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
- Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS)
- Caribbean Airlines, based in Trinidad and Tobago
- Caribbean Star Airlines, based in Antigua and Barbuda
- Caribbean Sun Airlines, based in Puerto Rico it is the sister airline of Caribbean Star
- Royal Caribbean International, a cruise ship agency based in the United States
- Afro-Caribbean (disambiguation), various meanings
- Anglophone Caribbean, persons in the Caribbean that speak English as their mother tongue
- Caribbean British (disambiguation)
- Caribbean cuisine, a blend of cuisine found in the Caribbean / West Indies
- Caribbean English, the dialect of British English spoken in the Caribbean/West Indies
- Indo-Caribbean, sometimes used to describe an ethnic group in the Caribbean
- Caribbean stud poker, a popular casino poker game played with playing cards
- Caribbean Princess, a cruise ship owned by the Princess Cruises company
- Pirates of the Caribbean, a franchise that includes several films and video games
- The Caribbean, first book in the series Pirates of the Caribbean: Legends of the Brethren Court
- Caribbean (novel) by James A. Michener
- Caribbean, an alternative title for the 1952 film Caribbean Gold
- Caribbean (board game), a 2004 board game
- The Caribbean (band), an American experimental pop group from Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caribbean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.