Caribbean Air Sign
|Founded||2006 as FlyTortuga|
|Ceased operations||21 October 2010|
|Hubs||Punta Cana International Airport|
|Headquarters||Punta Cana, Dominican Republic|
Caribbean Air Sign, previously named FlyTortuga, is a Dominican based carrier that operates flights into the Dominican Republic, with domestics flights, and from Dominican Republic to the Caribbean. The hub of this airline is Punta Cana International Airport.
This airline was founded in 2006 with the name of FlyTortuga Inc., but failed. In 2008 the airline changed their name to Caribbean Air Sign (CAS); it now runs a charter operation with three owned aircraft.
- Cabo Rojo Airport
- La Romana International Airport
- Punta Cana International Airport Hub
- Cibao International Airport
- María Montez International Airport
- Las Américas International Airport
- Arroyo Barril International Airport
- Gregorio Luperón International Airport