From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caribe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caribe may refer to:
- Caribe (Cabir), a computer worm designed for mobile phones
- Caribe (telenovela), a Venezuelan telenovela
- Caribe (TV series), a 1975 television series produced by Quinn Martin
- Caribe (film), a 1987 drama film by director Michael Kennedy
- A local term for piranhas, particularly in Venezuela
- Another name for the Carib language
- Another name for the yellow wax pepper
- Carib, a group of indigenous people in the Central American Atlantic coast
- Caribbean, a region of the Americas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.