From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carignan may refer to:
- Carignan, a Spanish variety of grape
- Carignan, Quebec, a town in Quebec, Canada
- Carignan, Ardennes, a commune in France
- Campo de Carignan, a comarca in Aragon, Spain
- House of Savoy-Carignan
- Carignan-Salières Regiment, a French military unit formed by merging the Carignan Regiment and the Salières Regiment in 1659.
- Jean Carignan, Canadian fiddler
- Jean-Guy Carignan, Canadian member of parliament
- Julliette Carignan, American oil painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carignan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.