Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
|Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital|
|Location||Roanoke, Virginia, United States|
|Affiliated university||University of Virginia, Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine|
|Emergency department||Level I trauma center|
|Lists||Hospitals in Virginia|
Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital's emergency department is a certified level I trauma center. CRMH also operates three LifeGuard helicopters to provide air ambulance transport, one in Roanoke, one in the New River Valley, and one in Lexington.
Founded in 1899, Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in the state with 825 beds. It recently completed a large expansion project, adding a new Emergency Department, Labor and Delivery unit and the Carilion Clinic Children’s Hospital complete with a Pediatric Emergency Room.
- "Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital". Retrieved 2013-09-21.
- "Virginia Health Information:Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital". Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Virginia Trauma Centers". Retrieved 2007-04-16.
- "Carilion Level I Trauma Center". Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- Bishop, Brandon. "Healthcare: We're the Hub for the Region". Retrieved 2007-04-17.
|This article relating to a hospital in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|