From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Carioca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carioca may refer to:
- Carioca, a name for the inhabitants of Rio de Janeiro
- Carioca Aqueduct an 18th-century Aqueduct in Rio
- Carioca (song), a song and a dance from the 1933 film Flying Down to Rio
- Volvo PV 36 Carioca
- José Carioca, a Disney character
- Carioca, a card game similar to Rummy style games.
- Carioca/Sugar Loaf field, a Brazilian oil field.
- A Dynamic stretching exercise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.