From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caritas may refer to:
- The Latin term for charity (virtue), one of the three theological virtues
- Caritas (Angel), a fictional demon-friendly karaoke bar in the U.S. television series Angel
- Caritas (charity), a confederation of Catholic relief, development and social service organisations
- Caritas Hospital A hospital located in Kottayam district, Kerala, India
- Caritas Hong Kong, a charitable organisation of Caritas founded in July 1953
- Caritas Manila, a Philippine division of the charitable organisation Caritas founded on October 1, 1953 which was then known as Catholic Charities
- Caritas Bianchi College of Careers, a vocational school in Hong Kong
- Caritas Medical Centre, a hospital founded in Hong Kong in 1964
- Caritas Francis Hsu College, a self-financing degree-granting institution in Hong Kong
- Caritas St. Joseph Secondary School, a vocational training secondary school in Hong Kong
- Caritas (Ponzi scheme), a pyramid investment/Ponzi scheme in the early 1990s in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Las Caritas, a collection of Indian inscriptions in a rock formation in the Dominican Republic
- Caritas - Social Action, an agency of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales
- Caritas Academy (Jersey City, New Jersey), an all-girls private, Roman Catholic high school in Jersey City, New Jersey
- Deus Caritas Est, the first encyclical of Pope Benedict XVI.
- Caritas in Veritate, the third encyclical of Pope Benedict XVI; his first on social justice issues
- Caritas Well or Caritas Fountain, a renaissance fountain in Copenhagen, Denmark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.