|Full name||Carl Wayne Emberson|
|Date of birth||13 July 1973|
|Place of birth||Epsom, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|1992–1993||→ Colchester United (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
He played in the 1990–91 Final of the FA Youth Cup with Millwall, but failed to make a first-team appearance for the club.He joined Colchester United for ₤25,000 in 1994, where he had previously been on loan. He enjoyed six successful seasons at Colchester United as their first choice goalkeeper. He went on to play for Walsall, before moving to Luton Town where he gained automatic promotion in his first season with the club, he then moved onto Southend United, Grays Athletic and Sutton United.
- FA Youth Cup Winner (1): 1991
- Football League Division Three Playoff Winner (1): 1997–98
- Football League Trophy Runner-up (1): 1996–97
- Football League Division Two Playoff Winner (1): 1999–2000
- Football League Division Three Runner-up (1): 2000–01
- Carl Emberson at The Archive Database for Colchester United Retrieved 26 October 2010
- "How are we ever going to manage?". The Independent. 17 October 2009. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
- "New staff member". Bristol Rovers F.C. 27 June 2011. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- Emberson returns as coach
- "Cash and Emberson leave Kenilworth Road". Luton Today (Johnston Publishing Ltd). 2013-02-19. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- "FA Youth Cup Honours". Coludaybyday.co.uk.
- "Division Three (League Two) Play-Off Finalists". Coludaybyday.co.uk.
- "Associate Members Cup Finalists". Coludaybyday.co.uk.