Carl Henry (singer)
His 2002 debut album RNB, earned him his first Juno nomination in 2003 for Best R&B/Soul recording of the Year. He released a French-language version of the album titled Solution RNB. After touring and promoting the French version the album, he released three singles: "Homie's Girl", dancehall hit "Bare As She Dare" (featuring Ce'Cile), and "Hot Gal" (featuring Rally Bop). The three singles also received Juno nominations.
His second album titled I Wish, was released in the fall of 2005. It featured the single "Little Mama". His song "Perfect" (featuring JR Writer) appeared in Ian Iqbal Rashid's 2007 feature film How She Move.
His third album, released in 2009, is entitled All That I Know, and features the hit singles "Trippin'" + "Dim The Lights".
- 2003: RNB
- 2003: Solution RNB (French version of RNB)
- 2005: I Wish
- "Homie's Girl"
- "Bare As She Dare" (featuring Ce'cile)
- "Hot Gal" (featuring Rally Bop)
- "Little Mama"
- "Dim the Lights"
- Music of Canada
- Caribbean music in Canada
- List of Canadian musicians
- List of Montreal musicians
- Montreal's music scene
- ""RNB" (sound recording) / Carl Henry", collectionscanada.gc.ca (Ottawa: Library and Archives Canada), OCLC 55550179, AMICUS No. 27406530, retrieved 11 January 2012
- "Juno Awards Database". junoawards.ca. Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- ""Solution RNB" (enregistrement sonore) / Carl Henry", collectionscanada.gc.ca (in French) (Ottawa: Library and Archives Canada), OCLC 55550029, AMICUS No. 27406546, retrieved 11 January 2012
- "Movies » How She Move". www.allmovie.com. Allmovie. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
|This article about a Canadian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|