Carl Schlyter (born 7 January 1968 in Danderyd, Stockholm County) is a Swedish politician and Member of the European Parliament. He is a member of the Green Party, which is part of the European Greens, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. He is a member of the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly.
He is also a substitute for the Committee on Budgetary Control and the Committee on Fisheries, and a substitute for the delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- Chemical engineering specialising in biotechnology and the environment (Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, 1987–1994)
- Research study Impurities in coal (Miami University, Ohio, 1989)
- Museum guide (1994)
- Political secretary of the Green Party in Stockholm City Hall (1994–1995)
- Assistant, European Parliament (1996)
- Responsible for Agenda 21 and the environment, culture and sports administration Stockholm (1997)
- Adviser to the Green Group in the Committee on Budgetary Control (1997–2004)
- Member of the party's Executive (2000–2008)
- Sweden's representative in the European Green Federation (since 2001)
- Sweden's representative in the Global Greens (since 2002)
External links