From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||1969/1970 (age 43–44)|
|Known for||co-founder of suck.com|
Arguably one of the web's first microcelebrities, most information about him is in third-party articles.
- Suck Contributor: Carl Steadman
- Placing - "Placing doesn't depict the future so much as portray the present"
- Rats To Cats!
- "Two Solitudes", a 1995 e-mail story
- Carl's original homepage
- Carl's "tilde site" at Freedonia
- Quittner, Josh (November 1996). "Web Dreams". Wired Issue 4.11. "Carl, 26"
- "User Agreement". plastic.com. Retrieved 2007-02-21.[dead link]
- Carl Steadman at the Internet Movie Database
- Two Solitudes, InterText
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|