Carlo Fatuzzo (born on 14 March 1944 in Genoa) is an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for North-West with the Partito dei Pensionati, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Employment and Social Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Foreign Affairs and a member of the Delegation for relations with the United States.
- 1987-2004: National Secretary of the Pensioners' Party
- Member of Bergamo City (1985-1990) and Provincial (1990-1995) Councils
- 1990-1995: Member of Lombardy Regional Council
- 2002-2004: Secretary of the European Association of Parties for the Protection of the Elderly
- since 1999: Member of the European Parliament