Brown warms up before a Golden State Warriors preseason game in October 2012.
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
October 4, 1989 |
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||216 lb (98 kg)|
|High school||Martin Luther King
|NBA draft||2012 / Undrafted|
|2012–2013||Santa Cruz Warriors (D-League)|
|2013||Idaho Stampede (D-League)|
|2013–2014||Hapoel Tel Aviv (Israel)|
|2014–present||Brose Baskets (Germany)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Carlon Michael Brown (born October 4, 1989) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for Brose Baskets of the Basketball Bundesliga (BBL). He is 6'5" (1.96 m) tall and 216 lbs. (98 kg) in weight. He can play at both the point guard and shooting guard positions.
Brown attended Martin Luther King High School in Riverside, California. In high school, he was named the Riverside County Player of the Year, he was a two-time All-County Selection and MVP, and he was named Second Team All-State. He also won two Ivy League titles.
Brown played college basketball at the University of Utah with the Utah Utes, and at the University of Colorado, with the Colorado Buffaloes. While at Utah, he was twice named All-Mountain West Conference Honorable Mention, in 2009 and 2010.
In the Pacific-12 Conference Tournament in 2012, Brown was named the tournament's Most Outstanding Player, as Colorado won the tournament, and advanced to the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament. He was also named to the All-Pacific-12 Conference Second Team in 2012.
On September 26, 2012, Brown signed with the NBA's Golden State Warriors. However, he was waived on October 24. On November 8, 2012, Brown joined the NBA D-League's Santa Cruz Warriors, as an affiliate player. On January 2, 2013, he was traded to the Idaho Stampede.
Awards and accomplishments
- 2x All-Mountain West Conference Honorable Mention: (2009, 2010)
- All-Pac-12 Conference Second Team: (2012)
- Pac-12 Conference Tournament All-Tournament Team: (2012)
- Pac-12 Conference Tournament Most Outstanding Player: (2012)
- NBA D-League All-Rookie Third Team: (2013)
- NBA.com 2014 Summer League Player Profile #15 Carlon Brown.
- CUBuffs.com #30 Carlon Brown Bio High School:
- Warriors Sign Four Free Agents.
- Warriors Waive Brown, Goulbourne, Jackson and Kinsey.
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Training Camp Roster.
- STAMPEDE TRADE FOR BROWN, DRAFT PICK.
- Hapoel Tel Aviv signs Carlon Brown.
- Basket.co.il 2013-14 Season > Regular Season > Statistics - Leaders Points.
- Brown und Kramer für die Brose Baskets (German)
- Twitter Account
- NBA D-League Profile
- Eurobasket.com Profile
- Draftexpress.com Profile
- NBADraft.net Profile
- Sports-Reference.com NCAA College Stats
- Colorado Buffaloes College Bio
- Utah Utes College Bio