Carlos Eduardo de Fiori Mendes
Not to be confused with Ricardo Manuel Ferreira Sousa, also known as Cadú.
Cadú with Sheriff Tiraspol in 2014
|Full name||Carlos Eduardo de Fiori Mendes|
|Date of birth||31 August 1986|
|Place of birth||Andradina, Brazil|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2009–2013||Red Star Belgrade||80||(21)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:41, 18 May 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Carlos Eduardo de Fiori Mendes, commonly known as Cadú (born 31 August 1986), is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Moldovan National Division team Sheriff Tiraspol. He is known for being the record-holder of most game appearances of any foreigner who has ever played for Red Star Belgrade.
Born in Andradina, Brazil, Cadú started his senior career in his homeland by playing with Campinas Futebol Clube and Porto Alegre. He left Brazil and moved to Montenegro in summer 2007 by joining Montenegrin First League side FK Zeta where he will play the following two seasons.
Red Star Belgrade
Cadú was signed by Serbian side Red Star Belgrade in June 2009. He won with Red Star two Serbian Cups. Cadú has played an important role in Red Star's matches during the qualification for the UEFA Europa League since he joined the team in 2009. His first goal for Red Star Belgrade in any UEFA league was scored against Dinamo Tbilisi in the second qualifying round of the Europa League. In the third qualifying round of the 2010–11 UEFA Europa League qualifying phase and play-off round, he scored a goal against Slovan Bratislava. In a Belgrade Derby match on 5 May 2012, Red Star won against its eternal rival Partizan by 1–0, with Cadú scoring the decisive 90th minute goal from over 20 meters out. He is the most scoring foreign player in Red Star Belgrade's history.
Cadú joined Sheriff Tiraspol on 17 June 2013, through a bosman move after his contract at Red Star wasn't renewed. In the 2013-14 UEFA Champions League second qualifying round, Cadú scored his first goal for Sheriff in a 5-0 win against FK Sutjeska Nikšić.
- As of 17 March 2013
- Sheriff Tiraspol
- Red Star
- Blic Sport (Serbian): Otišao Zvezdin stranac-rekorder: Kadu bez obeštećenja prešao u Šerif VIDEO 14 June 2013
- Profile in Zerozero (Portuguese)
- Profile at fscg.co.me (Serbian)
- "Nova brazilska veza – Kadu i Savio" (in Serbian). crvenazvezdafk.com. 25 June 2009. Retrieved 25 June 2009.
- Crvena zvezda – Dinamo Tbilisi
- Slovan Bratislava – Crvena zvezda
- Kadu za pobedu Zvezde u 93. minutu at Večernje novosti, 5 May 2012 (Serbian)
- Mozzart Sport (Serbian): ZVANIČNO: Kadu postao šerif 17 June 2013
-  Sportske: LŠ - "Petarda" kraj Bistrice, ispao Helsinki (Serbian) 23 July 2013