Carlos Erwin Arias
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Carlos Erwin Arias Égüez|
|Date of birth||27 April 1980|
|Place of birth||Portachuelo, Bolivia|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2003–2005||→ The Strongest (loan)||37||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 September 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Arias and the second or maternal family name is Égüez.
Carlos Erwin Arias Égüez (born 27 April 1980 in Portachuelo, Santa Cruz) is a Bolivian goalkeeper. He is currently plays for Oriente Petrolero or the starting goalkeeper for the Bolivian national team.
- Bolivian League: 1998, 1999
- The Strongest
- Bolivian League: 2003 (A), 2003 (C)
- Bolivian League: 2009 (A)
- http://www.sport5.co.il/HTML/articles/Article.64.81385.html Arias signes in Israel
- http://www.cordobacf.com/noticias.php?id=5926 Arias nuevo portero blanquiverde
- Bolivia - Record International Players
|This biographical article related to Bolivian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|