|Full name||Carlos Alfredo Labrín Candia|
|Date of birth||December 2, 1990|
|Place of birth||Mulchén, Chile|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2011||→ Novara (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013-2014||→ Huachipato (loan)||29||(0)|
|2014-2015||San Marcos de Arica||34||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 December 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Labrín started his career in the youth ranks of Huachipato, being successively promoted to the first team in 2008. Despite his young age and lack of experience, he immediately won the support of head coach Fernando Vergara, who regularly featured him in the starting lineup, including the Torneo Clausura 2008 and the Torneo Apertura 2009.
On 28 January 2011 Palermo chairman Maurizio Zamparini confirmed the acquisition of Labrín, effective from July 2011, for €1.3 million. He moved on loan to Novara in August 2011. He debuted with the piemotesi on 29 November against Catania in Coppa Italia.
He moved back to Palermo during the winter transfer window due to lack of first team opportunities at Novara. He made his Palermo debut only on 18 March 2012, as a surprise starting pick in an unusual 3–5–2 formation for a Serie A league game against Lecce, then being named in the starting lineup also for the two following games against Udinese and Bologna.
Return to Chile
On 15 July 2014 he moved to San Marcos de Arica.
Labrín was called to the national team under-17 to dispute South American Under-17 Football Championships for the qualification to the Under-17 world cup South Korea 2007 which were eliminated from the qualifying. It also called the 2009 South American Youth Championship during the Apertura 2009, and later competed 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup, playing 4 matches as captain. In the same year competed in the Toulon Tournament, winning the competition being named as "best player of the tournament".
He debuted with the national team under the guidance of Marcelo Bielsa in 2010.
- 2009 Toulon Tournament: First Place
- "ZAMPARINI:"È TUTTO VERO! LABRIN È NOSTRO"" (in Italian). Mediagol. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 28 January 2011.
- "Palermo is strengthen, here is the initial balance". US Città di Palermo (in Italian) (www.ilpalermocalcio.it). 9 August 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- "PERFEZIONATO IL TESSERAMENTO DI LABRIN" [SIGNING OF LABRIN FINALIZED]. US Città di Palermo. 10 January 2012. Retrieved 23 January 2012.
- "LABRIN CEDUTO ALL'HUACHIPATO" [LABRIN MOVED TO HUACHIPATO] (in Italian). US Città di Palermo. 22 January 2013. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- (Spanish) BDFA profile