From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carlotta may refer to:
- Carlotta (performer), an Australian cabaret performer
- Carlotta Adele Anderson, an American educator
- Carlotta Beck, a fictional character on the television series Filthy Rich
- Carlotta Gall, a British journalist for The New York Times
- Carlotta Giovannini, an Italian artistic gymnast
- Carlotta Grisi, an Italian ballet dancer
- Carlotta Monti, a film actress and mistress of W. C. Fields
- Carlotta Perry, a poet of the late 19th century
- Carlotta Thompkins, a gambler in Texas during the 19th century
- Carlotta Walls LaNier, the first black female to graduate from Central High School, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Princess Luisa Carlotta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, a daughter of King Francis I of the Two Sicilies
- Carlotta, California, an unincorporated community in Humboldt County, California
- Carlotta (The Phantom of the Opera), a fictional character from the novel and musical The Phantom of the Opera
- The Menace to Carlotta, a 1914 silent drama film
- Tropical Storm Carlotta (disambiguation), several tropical cyclones in the Pacific Ocean
- USS Carlotta (SP-1785), a United States Navy patrol boat in service from 1917 to 1918
- Villa Carlotta, a villa in Northern Italy
- Carlotta is a fictional island off the coast of Peru mentioned in the 1982 comedy film Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.