From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carmelita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carmelita may refer to:
- Carmelita (name), feminine given name in English and Spanish
- Carmelita, Belize, settlement in the Orange Walk District of Belize
- Carmelita, Petén, settlement in the municipality of San Andrés, Petén Department of Guatemala
- Carmelita, California, former settlement in Fresno County
- Carmelita Hinton (1890-1983), American progressive educator
- Carmelita Fox, fictional character in the Sly Cooper video games
- Carmelita Spats, character from the children's series A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Carmelita (song), song by Warren Zevon from his 1976 solo album
- "Carmelita", song by Rick Recht from his 1999 album Tov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.