From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Carmen (song))
Carmen is a French opera by Georges Bizet.
Carmen may also refer to:
- Carmen (name), a given name
- Carmen (novella), a story by Prosper Mérimée and the basis for Bizet's operat
Adaptations of the novella and opera
- Carmen (1949 ballet), a ballet by Roland Petit to the Bizet music
- Carmen (1915 Cecil B. DeMille film)
- Carmen (1915 Raoul Walsh film)
- Carmen (1918 film), a film by Ernst Lubitsch
- Carmen (1926 film), a film by Jacques Feyder
- Carmen (1932 film), a British film by Cecil Arthur Lewis
- Carmen (1983 film), a film by Carlos Saura
- Carmen (1984 film), a film by Francesco Rosi
- Carmen on Ice, a 1990 TV movie
- Carmen: A Hip Hopera, a 2001 TV movie
- Carmen (2003 film), a Spanish film by Vicente Aranda
Music and poetry
- Carmen (verse), the Latin word for "chant," "song," and hence "lyrics" or "poem"
- Carmen (rock band), a 1970s group that blended flamenco dancing with rock music
- Carman (singer), a contemporary Christian music artist
- "Carmen", a song by William J. McKenna featured in Burlesque on Carmen by Charlie Chaplin
- "Carmen", a 1964 guitar instrumental by Rob E.G.
- "Carmen", a 1968 instrumental by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass
- "Carmen", a 1971 song by Ronnie Tober
- "Carmen", a 1990 song by Anything Box from Peace
- Carmen (Lana Del Rey song), 2012
- Alto del Carmen a municipality in the Atacama Region, Chile
- Ciudad del Carmen, a city in Campeche state, Mexico
- Playa del Carmen, a city in Quintana Roo state, Mexico
- Karmøy or Carmen, an island of Norway
- Carmen, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Carmen, Bohol, Philippines
- Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- Carmen, Cotabato, Philippines
- Carmen, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- Carmen, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
- Del Carmen, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- Carmen, Idaho, U.S.
- Carmen, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Carmen, Uruguay, a town in Durazno department, Uruguay
- Carmen Rupe (1936–2011), often simply known as Carmen, New Zealand-Australian drag performer, brothel keeper, anti-discrimination activist, and would-be politician
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel, adapted to Carmen in Spanish and Italian
- Carmen Toolkit, a robotic mapping package from Carnegie Mellon University
- Carmen (storm), an extratropical cyclone that formed in 2010 and caused widespread damage in North America and Europe
- Hurricane Carmen, a 1974 Atlantic hurricane
- Typhoon Carmen, 1960 Pacific typhoon
- Carmen (architecture), the traditional house with gardens and orchards in Spanish architecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carmen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.