|Olympic medal record|
|Competitor for the United States|
|Gold||1932 Los Angeles||Middleweight|
Carmine R. DiBartholomeo, better known as Carmen Barth (September 13, 1912 – September 17, 1985), was a male American boxer who competed in the 1932 Summer Olympics. He was born in Ohio and died in Lorain, Ohio.
In 1931 Barth won 160 Lb Amateur Title of Cleveland. In 1932 he won the gold medal in the middleweight class after winning the final against Amado Azar.
- Manuel Cruz (MEX) Los Angeles, CA KO 2
- Ernest Pierce (SAF) Los Angeles, CA W 3
- Amado Azar (ARG) Los Angeles, CA W 3
- Carmen Barth's profile at Sports Reference.com
- Professional boxing record for Carmen Barth from BoxRec
|This article about a boxing Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|