Carmen Fraga Estévez (born on 19 October 1948 in León) is a Spanish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the People's Party. She is a member of the Bureau of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development and its Committee on Fisheries. She is the daughter of Manuel Fraga - a politician actively involved in Franco's dictatorship.
She is also a member of the Delegation for relations with the Maghreb countries and the Arab Maghreb Union (including Libya).
- 1965-1970: special prize on graduation
- 1980-1985: Graduate in law
- since 1970: Official in Ministry of Public Works
- 1986-1994: EPP Group official
- 1994-2002: Member of the European Parliament
- First Vice-Chairwoman of the EPP-ED Group
- 1997-1999: Chairwoman of the Committee on Fisheries
- 2002-2004: Secretary-General for Maritime Fisheries
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Spain)