From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carmona may be:
- Carmona, Cantabria, a town in Cantabria, Spain
- Carmona, A Coruña, a town in A Coruña, Spain
- Carmona, Murcia, a town in Murcia, Spain
- Carmona, Almeria, a town in Almeria, Spain
- Carmona, Costa Rica, a city in Guanacaste province
- Carmona, Goa, a village located in the Salcette district of South Goa, India
- Carmona, Philippines, a municipality in the Province of Cavite in the Philippines
- Carmona, Spain, a town in Seville, Spain
- the former name of the Angolan town of Uíge
- Mexquitic de Carmona, a town and municipality in San Luis Potosí in central Mexico
- Carmona (surname), people with the Carmona surname
- Carmona (genus), a genus of flowering plants in the family Boraginaceae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.