From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carnatic usually refers to:
- Carnatic music, the classical music of Southern India
- Etymology of Karnataka, a region of Southern India
It may also refer to:
- Carnatic Wars, a series of military conflicts in India during the 18th century
- Carnatic Halls, a student halls of residence serving the University of Liverpool
- HMIS Carnatic (J199), a Bangor class minesweeper of the Royal Indian Navy, that served in World War II
- HMS Carnatic (1783), a 74-gun third rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy, launched at Deptford in 1783
- HMS Carnatic (1823), a 74-gun third rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy, launched at Portsmouth Dockyard in 1823
- SS Carnatic, a shipwrecked steamer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.