From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carnegie Medal may refer to:
- Carnegie Medal (literary award) (inaugurated 1936), the foremost British award for children's literature, conferred by the library and information professionals.
- Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Children's Video (inaug. 1991), an American award for the year's best video for children
- Andrew Carnegie Medals for Excellence in Fiction and Nonfiction (inaug. 2012), two American awards for year's best books for adults
- Carnegie Medal (Hero Fund), awarded by the North American Carnegie Hero Fund (estab. 1904) or a parallel foundation elsewhere (from 1908)
- Andrew Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy (inaug. 2001), awarded by a federation of institutions that Andrew Carnegie founded
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.