From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carnet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A carnet may refer to:
in international law:
- A document allowing the importation of certain goods to countries without paying customs duty. Three types exist:
- Carnet, archaic name of Bordeaux wine producer Château La Tour Carnet
- CARNet, the Croatian Academic and Research Network
- Carnet (ticket), a booklet of tickets used on public transport systems
- Carnets de Géologie, a scientific electronic journal dealing with earth sciences
- Carnet, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Carnet, Manche, a commune in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.