From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Carnie)
|Look up carny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A carny is a carnival employee.
Carny, Carnie, or Carnies may also refer to:
- Carnies (film), a 2010 horror film
- Carny (1980 film), a film starring Jodie Foster
- Carny (2009 film), a television film starring Lou Diamond Phillips
- "The Carny", a song by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- "Carnies", the fifth track on Canadian rock trio Rush's 2012 album, Clockwork Angels
People with the given name Carnie:
- Carnie Wilson (born 1968), American singer and television host
- Ethel Carnie Holdsworth (1886-1962), British author
People with the surname Carnie:
- Andrew Carnie (born 1969), Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Arizona
- Dave Carnie (born 1969), former editor-in-chief of Big Brother Magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.