From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Carnival, carnaval, or carnival in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carnival is a festive season occurring immediately before Lent.
Carnival or carnaval may also refer to:
- Traveling carnival, an amusement show typically including rides, games, etc.
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Carnival Corporation & plc, the parent company of Carnival Cruise Lines
- Kia Carnival, a car
- SS Carnivale, a steamship operating 1975-1993
- Carnival (novel), a 2005 novel by Robert Antoni
- "The Carnival" (short story), by Michael Fedo
- Carnival, a 2006 novel by Elizabeth Bear
- Carnival, a 1912 novel by Compton Mackenzie
- "Carnival! Carnival!", a poem by Patti Smith in her book Babel
- Carnaval (band), a Slovenian rock group
- The Carnival Band, a Canadian marching band
- The Carnival Band (folk group), an English band
- Karnivool, an Australian progressive rock band
- The Carnival, a 1960s group featuring Janis Hansen
- Carnival (Kasey Chambers album)
- Carnival (EP), by Duran Duran
- Carnaval (Spyro Gyra album)
- Carnival (New Model Army album)
- Carnaval (Barão Vermelho album)
- Carnival (Randy Weston album)
- The Carnival, an album by Wyclef Jean
- Carnaval, an album by Wynton Marsalis
- CARNAVAL, an album by ZELDA
- Carnival, a 1978 album by Maynard Ferguson
- "Carnaval" (song), by Santana
- "Carnival" (Natalie Merchant song)
- "Carnival" (The Pillow song)
- Manhã de Carnaval popular song by Brazilian composer Luiz Bonfá and lyricist Antônio Maria sung under the title "Carnival", by Tori Amos on the movie soundtrack Mission: Impossible II
- "Carnival", a song by Bikini Kill on the album Revolution Girl Style Now!
- "Carnival" (The Cardigans song), a song by The Cardigans on the album Life
- "Carnival", a song by Eric Clapton on the album No Reason to Cry
- "Carnival", a song by Our Lady Peace on the album Clumsy
- Carnaval (Schumann), a set of piano pieces by Robert Schumann
- Carnival Overture (Dvořák), a concert overture by Antonín Dvořák
- Carnivàle, an American TV series
- "Carnival" (Bottom), a television episode
- "Carnival", a season 1 episode of The Bellflower Bunnies
- "Carnival", a 1997 episode of the series Teletubbies
- Carnival (1921 film), a British silent drama
- Carnival (1931 film), a British drama
- Carnival (1935 film), an American film
- Carnival (1946 film), a British drama
- Carnival (1989 film), a Malayalam film
- Karnaval, a 1999 French film
- All pages with titles containing "Carnival OR Carnaval"
- All pages beginning with "Carnival"
- All pages beginning with "Carnaval"
- Karneval (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.