From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caro may refer to:
- Caro (surname)
- CARO, The Computer AntiVirus Researcher's Organization
- Caro Instant Beverage, a drink by Nestlé
- Caro (horse), Thoroughbred racehorse and Champion Sire
- Caro Ru Lushe, a fictional character in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
- The FSO Polonez, a car known in some countries as the Caro
- Caro, a Vietnamese variant of the game Gomoku
- Caro, a fictional character in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Frank-Caro process, used to produce cyanamide from calcium carbide and nitrogen gas in an electric furnace
- Linde-Frank-Caro process, another process used to produce hydrogen from water gas
- Peroxymonosulfuric acid, also known as Caro's acid
- Karo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.