|Birth name||Carole Arnauld|
Carole Arnauld is a French singer and songwriter. She sang in the late 1980s and can be deemed as a one-hit wonder in France with her hit single "C'est pas facile...", released in September 1986. The song reached number 10 on the SNEP chart, stayed in the top 50 for 16 weeks and was certified Silver disc for about 230,000 copies sold. Very moving, the song deals with her brother's death, killed by a driver, and evokes her suffering and that of her mother. Arnauld also wrote her first and sole album, entitled Carol Arnauld, which contains songs about various situations of the life, such as infertility, divorce, and nostalgia for childhood.
- 1986 : "C'est pas facile..." – #10 in France, Silver disc
- 1987 : "J'ai grandi trop vite"
- 1988 : Toi qui voulais un enfant"
- 1989 : "Musique black"
- 1988 : 75 Artistes pour le Liban (compilation)
- "C'est pas facile...", French Singles Chart Lescharts.com (Retrieved 5 October 2008)
- Carol Arnauld certifications and sales in France See: "Les Ventes" => "Toutes les certifications depuis 1973" => "ARNAULT Carole" Infodisc.fr (Retrieved 5 October 2008)
- Elia Habib, Muz hit. tubes, p. 88 (ISBN 2-9518832-0-X)