|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 59th district
|Preceded by||Kathleen Ryg|
|Residence||Vernon Hills, Illinois|
|Alma mater||Indiana University
Kellogg School of Management
Carol Sente is a Democratic member of the Illinois House of Representatives, representing the 59th Representative District since September 2009. The district includes all or part of Vernon Hills, Prairie View, Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Mettawa, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Green Oaks, Gurnee, Waukegan, Indian Creek, Lincolnshire, Mundelein, North Chicago, Park City, Riverwoods, Wheeling, and Northbrook.
Sente was appointed to the 59th District seat on September 12, 2009, after her predecessor, Kathleen A. Ryg, resigned to rejoin the private sector. In the 2010 legislative election she was elected in her own right, defeating Republican candidate Dan Sugrue.
- "Carol Sente sworn in as new 59th district state representative". (Springfield, IL) State Journal-Register. 2009-09-13. Retrieved 2009-10-14.
- Representative Carol Sente (D) 36th District at the Illinois General Assembly
- State Representative Carol Sente constituency site
- Carol Sente for State Representative
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Carol Sente at Illinois House Democrats
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|