Crist and husband Charlie
October 20, 1969
Roslyn, New York,
|Alma mater||Georgetown University|
|Known for||Former First Lady of the state of Florida
(2008 – 2011)
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
Crist grew up in Roslyn, New York. She is the daughter of Robert Oumano, who was president of the Franco-American Novelty Company, a family-owned company in the novelties business. Crist graduated Magna Cum Laude from Georgetown University with a degree in accounting.
She and governor Charlie Crist were married on December 12, 2008 in a St. Petersburg's First United Methodist Church. 
After her father's death in 2000, Crist ran Franco-American Novelty for the next six years. She coined the slogan "Where Fashion Meets Halloween" and changed the focus of the company to more figure-flattering, high-fashion costumes. In 2006, she handed over control of Franco-American to her sister, Michele Oumano Powell, and in January, 2013 resigned from management of Franco American Novelty Co. llc. In 2012, Crist started a new Halloween Costume business in St. Petersburg FL called Goddessey, L.L.C. 
- Mixon, Sophia. "Carole Crist Volunteers at First United Methodist Church". Sophia Mixon. Newsvine. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- "Obituary: Franco-American's Robert Oumano". Gifts and Decorative Accessories. 11 January 2001. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Official page of the Carole Crist as the First Lady of the State of Florida
- Meet Carole Rome, the Governor's Fiancee.
- Smith, Adam. "Carole Crist regains joint custody of kids". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Scott, Anna (2008-12-10). "Rome-Crist wedding shows how etiquette has changed". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. Retrieved 2009-06-13.
- "Goddessey, L.L.C". Florida Companies. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
|First Lady of Florida
December 12, 2008 – January 4, 2011
|This Floridian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|