Carole Lieberman M.D. of Beverly Hills, California was born and raised in New York City. Lieberman received her Medical Degree from Belgium's Université catholique de Louvain and received her psychiatric residency training at New York University, Bellevue, where she was Chief Resident. She also studied in London at Anna Freud's Hampstead Clinic and at the Institute of Psychiatry/Maudsley Hospital. She is a diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr Lieberman is no longer a member of the clinical faculty at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Institute, from which she was involuntarily separated in December, 2011. On her website, Lieberman fraudulently claims to currently be a "well respected" member of the UCLA faculty. Lieberman worked on the research team and closely with Principal Investigator Michael S Goldstein Ph.D on the NIMH funded grant research training on mental health epidemiology which discussed in part how to use the media for public health education. Lieberman has a Masters Degree in Public Health from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Dr. Lieberman claims to be a three time Emmy winner. She is not in the database of the Television Academy, and has never even been nominated for an Emmy Award.
Lieberman is the author of Bad Boys: Why We Love Them, How to Live with Them, and When to Leave Them, and more recently Bad Girls: Why Men Love Them & How Good Girls Can Learn Their Secrets. In 2006 she authored Coping With Terrorism: Dreams Interrupted published by European Atlantic Publications.
Books & Publications
- Bad Girls: Why Men Love Them & How Good Girls Can Learn Their Secrets Cogito Media 2010 ISBN 978-2-923865-12-6
- Coping with Terrorism: Dreams Interrupted European Atlantic Publications 2006 ISBN 978-1-905770-02-1
- Bad Boys: Why We Love Them, How to Live with Them & When to Leave Them Dutton/Signet 1997 ISBN 0-525-94116-9
- UCLA Semel Institute for Neuropsychiatry
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- UCLA Alumni Association
- Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- Dutton Publishers; Amazon.com
- Cotigo Media; Amazon.com