August 23, 1961
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, television personality|
|Known for||The Real Housewives of New Jersey|
|Spouse(s)||Albert Manzo III (m. 1984)|
Caroline Laurita-Manzo (born August 23, 1961) is an American television personality, entrepreneur and radio show host. She is most known for her role on The Real Housewives of New Jersey and "Manzo'd With Children"
Manzo first appeared on the first season of Bravo's The Real Housewives of New Jersey in 2009. Her sister, Dina, and sister-in-law, Jaqueline, were also cast members when the show first aired. Manzo left The Real Housewives after its fifth season and began filming a spin-off series about her family called Manzo'd With Children. Manzo'd with Children premiered October 5th, 2014 on Bravo with over 1.7 million viewers. 
Manzo is married to Albert Manzo, co-owner of The Brownstone, an event and catering facility in Paterson, New Jersey. The couple has three children: Albert "Albie" (b. 1986), Lauren Michele (b. 1988), and Christopher Thomas (b. 1989).
- Mullins, Jenna (September 26, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey". E!.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "'Manzo'd With Children' Back to Back Premiere Episodes Average Over 1.6 Million Total Viewers". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- Mangan, Dan (March 17). "Gov rips 'Housewives' hubby". New York Post. Retrieved October 10, 2011. Check date values in:
- Pizarro, Max (March 17, 2011). "Gov on Manzo: 'Do you really believe he's sleeping on a cot in Paterson?'". PolitickerNJ. Retrieved October 10, 2011.
- Zeitlinger, Ron (2011, September 20, 2011, updated 2011, September 21). "Al Manzo of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' working with Hudson County Sheriff's Office on new program". The Jersey Journal. Retrieved October 10, 2011. Check date values in: