|Born||January 1964 (age 51)
Bayside, Queens, New York, United States
Carolyn Farina is an American actress best known for roles in the Whit Stillman films Metropolitan and The Last Days of Disco. She plays the same character (Audrey Rouget) in both films. She also appears in The Age of Innocence, which was directed by Martin Scorsese, and Little Noises, which was directed by Jane Spencer. Most recently, she appeared in Whit Stillman's Damsels in Distress, playing a waitress in a diner.
- Metropolitan (1990) as Audrey Rouget
- Little Noises (1992) as Cousin Linny (credited as "Caroline Farina")
- The Age of Innocence (1993) as Janey Archer
- The Last Days of Disco (1998) as Audrey Rouget
- Whit Stillman's Damsels in Distress (2011) as Carolina Antonucci
- Stephen Holden (1990-08-03). "New Face; Crashing A Socialite's Cozy World". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- Carolyn Farina at the Internet Movie Database
- What Happened to Carolyn Farina? by Julian O'Dea http://davidcollard.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/what-happened-to-carolyn-farina/
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|