|Village of Caronport|
|Census division||No. 7|
|Rural Municipality||Caron No. 162.|
|Post office Founded||1947-09-01|
|• Total||1.9 km2 (0.7 sq mi)|
|• Density||484.6/km2 (1,255/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0H 0S0|
Caronport is a village in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. The village had a population of 919 in the Canada 2006 Census, and is located within Census Division 7. The village is located 21 kilometres west of Moose Jaw on the Trans-Canada Highway. As of the 2006 census, Caronport is, by population, the largest official village in Saskatchewan. It is larger than most official towns, the next step up in the municipal hierarchy. It is surrounded by the Rural Municipality of Caron No. 162. The student population of Briercrest College and Seminary and residential students at Caronport High School actually means the number of inhabitants swells during the school year (September–April for the college and seminary, and September–June for the high school).
The name Caronport derives from the fact that prior to being a village, Caronport was a World War II British Commonwealth training base for pilots near the hamlet of Caron, i.e., Caron Airport. The airbase operated from December 17, 1941 to January 14, 1944. Although the original runways are all now defunct, the layout of the village was determined by the original runway placement.
Briercrest College and Seminary
Briercrest College and Seminary is a private Christian post-secondary educational institution. It comprises a college and a seminary. Every year in February, Briercrest hosts a teen youth conference known as Youth Quake. The year 2013 marked the 50th anniversary of Youth Quake.
Caronport High School
The Caronport High School is a high school within the Christian faith. It offers small class sizes and opportunities for students to participate in athletics and the arts. It is operated by Briercrest College and Seminary and shares many of the same facilities as the college such as cafeteria, gymnasium and chapel.
Caronport Elementary School
Caronport Elementary is a Kindergarten to Grade 8 school, with an enrolment of about 160 students, and is part of the Prairie South School Division.
Municipal officials include:
- Mayor: Bob Clark
- Daniel Buck
- Brandy Magnus
- Administrator: Brenda Thiessen
- Assistant Administrator: Wayne Phillips.
- Map of Caronport at Statcan
-  Briercrest College and Seminary and Caronport High School
-  Caronport Elementary School
-  Brief history of Number 33 Royal Air Force Elementary Flying Training School, Caron, Sask.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, retrieved 2011-05-01
- Statistics Canada Community Profiles: Caronport
- "2011 Community Profiles". Canada 2011 Census. Statistics Canada. July 5, 2013. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- Municipal Affairs, Saskatchewan Ministry of (2008-12-10). "Municipal Directory System". Retrieved 2009-05-05.