|Founder(s)||Howard Brodsky and Alan Greenberg|
|Headquarters||Manchester, New Hampshire
|Area served||United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand|
|Key people||Howard Brodsky (CEO)|
|Parent||CCA Global Partners|
Carpet One Floor & Home is North America’s leading floor covering retailer, with 1,000 independently owned and operated locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Carpet One Floor & Home stores are known for a broad selection of carpet, wood, laminate, ceramic, vinyl, and area rugs, including exclusive brands like Bigelow® and Lees®. They offer a unique customer experience with the exclusive SelectAFloor merchandising system that simplifies the shopping experience and The Beautiful GuaranteeTM, which guarantees that the customer will be 100% happy with their floor. Each Carpet One Floor & Home store is independently owned and operated. Carpet One Floor & Home and its parent company, CCA Global Partners, are based in Manchester, New Hampshire and St. Louis, Missouri. Proprietary brands for Carpet One Floor & Home stores include Lees, Bigelow, InvincibleTM, Laminate for Life, Rustic RiverTM and Earthscapes. For more information visit the website at http://carpetone.com
The company was founded in 1985 with just 13 independently own stores. Today, there are more than 1,000 locations in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Alan Greenberg and Howard Brodsky launched Carpet One Floor & Home as the first and largest unit of CCA Global Partners, a pioneering, international retail management and marketing company that enables thousands of entrepreneurs to survive and thrive. As co-chairmen and co-CEOs, Greenberg and Brodsky had an ambitious goal: to dominate the floor covering market by enabling independent flooring retailers to operate profitably in an increasingly competitive marketplace, while maintaining their autonomy. By bringing independent retailers together and empowering them with innovative products, systems, services and leadership, CCA Global achieved this goal and is today the world’s largest flooring group.
Carpet One Floor & Home stores feature exclusive brands that are not available anywhere else, including:
- Lees®: This collection of carpet is the most durable on the market. It features the only 25-year “no exclusions” stain warranty that covers stains excluded by other protection programs.
- Bigelow®: Bigelow has a reputation to uphold as the oldest and most respected brand of carpet in North America. With a legacy for delivering quality, beautiful and dependable carpet, Bigelow provides an excellent value and a great warranty.
- InvincibleTM: Invincible hardwood, laminate and luxury vinyl tile embody some of the best flooring attributes in the business – increased stain resistance, and superior protection from scratches, scuffs, and wear.
- Laminate for Life®: Laminate for Life features a selection that offers beauty and durability and also an affordable flooring choice. It is the easiest care, lowest maintenance flooring available with the luxurious great looks of authentic wood or tie.
- Rustic River HardwoodTM: The Rustic River Hardwood line offers a collection of products for the customer looking for unique textures and styles to bring a relaxed, natural feeling to their home.
- Earthscapes: Earthscapes is a type of resilient flooring featuring a range of stone and wood styles. The unique material is extremely scratch, stain, and wear resistant as well as easy to install.
- Tigressá®: Tigressá carpets feature exceptional softness and ultimate strength. Advanced yarn engineering provides superior durability with a pleasant, luxurious touch.
- Resista®: Resista is a revolutionary polyester fiber that naturally resists stains, spills and fading. It features enhanced color clarity, so that carpet made with Resista has noticeably brighter and richer colors and is extremely soft.
- Innovia™: Innovia™ is made from a natural-based technology, combining softness with long-lasting beauty. Innovia™ carpet features built-in stain and soil protection that never washes or wears off and cleans with just water.
- Green Select™: The Green Select label designates a product that is environmentally friendly based on CCA Global standards. The product must currently be recyclable, contain a minimum of recycled material and/or be made from a natural, sustainable, quickly renewable resource.
Breast Cancer Research Foundation Carpet One Floor & Home supports the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) through the sales of specially-designed pink ribbon welcome mats. This program alone has raised over $850,000 for breast cancer research. There are also campaigns such as the Shop Pink campaign which donated a portion of flooring profits to the BCRF.
Building for America’s Bravest Carpet One Floor & Home has partnered with Building for America’s Bravest to provide custom-made smart homes for catastrophically injured veterans to live in after returning from serving their country. Carpet One Floor & Home provides brand-new, durable floors for the smart homes.
For more information on Carpet One Floor & Home’s community service efforts, visit http://www.carpetonecares.com
- Carpet One – company website
- CCA Global Partners – parent
- Lighting One – sister company website Lighting One
- Carpet One New Zealand