From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To be distinguished from Capri.
|Look up carpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carpi may refer to:
- Carpi, plural form of carpus, the cluster of bones in the hand between the radius and ulna and the metacarpus
- Carpi, Emilia-Romagna, a large town in the province of Modena, Italy
- Aldo Carpi, an Italian painter
- Giovan Battista Carpi, an Italian comic artist
- Jacopo Berengario da Carpi, an Italian anatomist
- Oreste Carpi, an Italian painter
- Zachariah Carpi, Italian-Jewish revolutionary
- Carpi (people), an ancient people of the Carpathian region
- Carpi FC 1909, an Italian football (soccer) club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.