From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carpus is a cluster of bones in human wrists, and in other animals.
Carpus may also refer to:
- Karpos, a character in Greek Mythology famed for his beauty
- Carpus of Antioch, an ancient Greek mathematician
- Carpus of Beroea, a character in the Pastoral Epistles
- Carpus and tarsus of land vertebrates
- Carpus, a martyr of the church
- Carpal is related to carpus. Carpal shouldn't be confused with the carpel of a flower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.