Carr Township, Clark County, Indiana
Location of Carr Township in Clark County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||26.89 sq mi (69.6 km2)|
|• Land||26.36 sq mi (68.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.53 sq mi (1.4 km2)|
|Elevation||499 ft (152 m)|
|• Density||130.9/sq mi (50.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453158|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 26.89 square miles (69.6 km2), of which 26.36 square miles (68.3 km2) (or 98.03%) is land and 0.53 square miles (1.4 km2) (or 1.97%) is water.
- Monroe Township (northeast)
- Union Township (northeast)
- Silver Creek Township (southeast)
- New Albany Township, Floyd County (south)
- Lafayette Township, Floyd County (southwest)
- Wood Township (west)
The township contains four cemeteries: Allen, Hickory Grove, Miller and St. John the Baptist Catholic Cemetery.
- "Carr Township, Clark County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.