From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carrera may refer to:
- Carrera (surname), a surname originating from Venice, Italy. Later also used by the Basques, and people by that name.
Cars and Racing
- Carrera Panamericana, Mexican sports car racing event
- La Carrera Panamericana, a video of the Carrera Panamericana race
- Porsche Carrera, several models of the German sports car Porsche
- Carrera (slot car), a German-Austrian slot car brand
- Sally Carrera, a gynomorphic Porsche motorcar, as one of the lead characters in Pixar's Cars (2006) film
Fashion and Apparel
- Carrera Sunglasses, producers of Carrera brand sunglasses and sports eyewear
- TAG Heuer Carrera, Swiss made watches and chronographs
- "Carrera" (song), 2009 single by Karl Wolf
- General Carrera Lake, lake between Argentina and Chile
- Carrera Island, an island belonging to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Metro Martín Carrera, station on the Mexico City Metro
- Advanced Aeromarine Carrera, ultralight aircraft built by Advanced Aeromarine
- Carrera de cintas, traditional sport often played during the feria patronal in Spain and Latin America
- Carrera (cycling team), an Italian bicycle-racing team of the 1980s and 1990s
- Carrera Autopodistica, Italian competition of gravity racing
- Carrara marble, a stone used in sculpture and building decor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carrera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.