From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carriage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carriage is a wheeled vehicle for carrying people, especially horse-drawn.
Carriage may also refer to:
- Baby carriage (especially in North America), a four-wheeled pushed conveyance for reclining infants, also called a pram
- Gun carriage, an apparatus upon which a field gun is mounted for manoeuvering, firing and transport
- Hose carriage, a wheeled vehicle for carrying a firehose
- Railway carriage (especially in the British Isles and many Commonwealth countries), a railway vehicle (US:railroad car), part of a train for carrying people
- Lace-making machine carriage, part of a lace-making machine
- Shopping cart, alternative name
- Staircase carriage, the timber or iron joist supporting a wooden staircase
- Typewriter carriage, the part of a typewriter which moves the paper past the printing mechanism
- All pages beginning with "carriage"
- All pages with titles containing "carriage"
- Car (disambiguation)
- Carry (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carriage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.