|Club colours:||Green and gold|
|Senior Club Championships|
Carrickshock is an Irish Gaelic Athletic Association club situated in the south of County Kilkenny, Ireland. The club was founded in 1928 when the teams from Hugginstown and Knockmoylan were amalgamated. Carrickshock have had success in the Kilkenny Senior Hurling Championship, winning the competition seven times. Their record of four county titles in a row between 1940 and 1943 remained unbroken until 2009 when Ballyhale Shamrocks won their 4th title in succession.
Many players from the club have gone to achieve success with the Kilkenny intercounty team.
- Kilkenny Senior Hurling Championships: 7
- 1931, 1938, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1951 Runners-up: 2013]]
- Kilkenny Senior Hurling League
- Kilkenny Minor Hurling Championships: 2
- 2001, 2002
- Kilkenny Intermediate Hurling Championships: 1
- Kilkenny Junior Hurling Championships: 4
- 1928, 1954, 1979, 1999
- Carrickshock on the official Kilkenny website
- Information about Carrickshock on the KilkennyCats website
- "Clara pull off seismic shock". Irish Examiner. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Carrickshock shape up for county tilt with league title win". Irish Examiner. 2012-10-15. Retrieved 2012-10-15.