From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Carrie (film))
Carrie may refer to:
- Carrie (name), a female given name in English speaking countries, usually a pet form of Caroline or Carolyn
- Carrie (novel), by Stephen King
- Hurricane Carrie, was the strongest tropical cyclone of the 1957 Atlantic hurricane season
- Tropical Storm Carrie, was a strong tropical storm that affected the East Coast of the United States in early September 1972
- Adaptations of the Stephen King novel:
- Carrie (1952 film), based on Sister Carrie by Theodore Dreiser
- The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999 film), sequel to the 1976 film.
- Carrie (band), was a British based rock music band
- Carrie (mango), a named mango cultivar that originated in south Florida, USA
- Carrie (digital library), an online digital library project based at the University of Kansas containing full-text books and documents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.