|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Lynn Thomas|
|Succeeded by||Daphnée Duplaix|
May 1, 1969 |
Buffalo, New York
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg; 8.1 st)|
Early life and education
Carrie Stevens was born in Buffalo, New York and grew up in Hardwick, Massachusetts. Later she studied journalism at Memphis State University. Growing up, her family composted and grew their own organic fruits and vegetables, milked goats to make cheese, and kept chickens for their eggs. Her father was a research scientist and her mother was an artist. When her parents divorced, she went with her mother to Memphis, Tennessee.
Movies and television
After being spotted in a dentist's waiting room by a Hollywood talent agent, Stevens first television appearance was on an episode of the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives in 1992. She has appeared in numerous television shows, including the Sci Fi Channel's Black Scorpion along with an episode of Wild On! for E! Entertainment Television. In addition, she's had small roles in Pacific Blue and Beverly Hills, 90210, the daytime TV drama Days of our Lives and 18 Wheels of Justice. She guest starred on Jake in Progress and Two and a Half Men.
Stevens has had a small roles in the 2001 movies Vegas, City of Dreams and Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg and Jennifer Aniston. She was featured in the Third Eye Blind video for “Never Let You Go” from their 1999 CD release Blue.
Stevens wrote a monthly column for Hot Mom's Club magazine.
Stevens founded the online green fashion magazine Envi-Image. She had several fellow Playmates model clothing for her such as Angel Boris, Daphne Duplaix, Kona Carmack, Rhonda Adams, Spencer Scott, Vanessa Gleason and Nicole Narain. The website is now defunct, but when it was in operation it provided coverage of the green lifestyle and showcased environmentally friendly apparel, jewelry, make-up, hair and skincare products. Stevens also founded another website called PlaymatesforthePlanet.com which promoted environmental and green efforts.
In 1987 Stevens, at age 18, she met Eric Carr, former drummer with KISS, who was 37 at the time. She spent nearly four years in a relationship with Carr until his death in 1991. She now lives in Los Angeles with her son, Jaxon, born from a subsequent relationship with film director Stephen Herek.
- "Playmate data". Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- "Actress, Model, Writer Carrie Stevens Is ‘Green With Envi’" (Press release). 2008-09-09. Retrieved 2010-05-20.
- "About PlaymatesForthePlanet.com". aboutus.org. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Playmate of the Month June 1997 - Carrie Stevens". playboyplus.com. PEI. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Days of Our Lives: Season 1, Episode 6,805 Episode #1.6805 (7 Jul. 1992) TV Episode - 60 min - Drama". IMDb.com. Amazon. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- Carrie Stevens at the Internet Movie Database
- "Celebrity Mom's | Celebrity babies | Celebrity kids | Family travel packages | Best online discount Hollywood Hot Moms". Hmcmagazine.com. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Playmate News". Playboy (Playboy Inc.) 55: 123–124. October 2008.
- "Actress, Model, Writer Carrie Stevens Is 'Green With Envi'". http://www.wthr.com. eReleases. Sept. 9. Retrieved 11 November 2014. Check date values in:
- "Playmate News: Extreme Sweets". Playboy 61 (8): 140. October 2014.
- Stevens, Carrie. "FAQ". www.infamousfudge.com. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Envi-Image official bio". Retrieved February 7, 2010.